Naturhof Hojoutz is located in a very quiet area with absolutely no traffic or street noise, idyllically situated above the “4-lakes valley” just south of the Wörthersee. We have our own spring water, a seasonal waterfall and 3 small lovely lakes close-by. Also “idyllic” are the meadows where you can see deer, elk, fox, badgers and rabbits. Our farm is on the slopes of the “Sattnitz”, an unusual, wood-covered ridge of hills between the Wörthersee and the Drau River – in summer this is a real paradise for wild mushrooms! And all of this is only about a 10-minute drive to Schiefling’s beach at the Wörthersee, another 5-minutes to Velden… (But also only a 7minute walk to the beautiful Penkensee)
On the farm we have small animals (hens, hares and sheep) innumerable fish in the pond, one cat, “Ali Baba”, 2 young donkeys, “Red Merry” and “Pearly”, and our 11-year-old Golden Retriever “Jeremy” who loves playful guests(!)
All those wanting to really wind-down and relax find ideal conditions with us. Our guests tell us they can reduce or even eliminate all the stress brought with them in a very short time in our peaceful surroundings. Parents can relax knowing their children can “discover” lots of things to do, and there’s plenty of room outside to play -- all in a traffic-free, secure environment. And active vacationers can take up numerous challenges in the mountains and woods of the Wörthersee region.
We try to pamper our guests in a relaxed family atmosphere. Whether you like to relax near the pond – maybe fish as well - or relax in our outdoor whirlpool, or enjoy a glass of wine or cider by the fire on the terrace – this is all included!
„All included“ means also:
* our country breakfast buffet, served whenever you would like, often really more a brunch (!)
refrigerator, microwave and safe in each studio suite
* mountain bikes for adults and children, (electric bikes available for additional fee)
* outdoor whirlpool for our guests
* “wellness” room with Infrared sauna. (Reiki session available at extra charge)
* large terrace with lounge chairs, a grill and a fire basin
* plenty of games for children and adults (for example, table tennis and table football)
* Comfortable reading room and reading retreats around the farmstead: over 800 books (and audio books) and magazines are available for your reading pleasure
*Wi-Fi internet connection
* Swimming and fishing pond with deck, raft and fishing equipment
* the „Wörthersee-Card“ with which you can take part in many activities free of charge or at greatly reduced prices in the region (like free admission to all public beaches, and for children parks like Minimundus and the Fairy Tale Woods, etc). May to October
* a day of private sailing on Lake Wörthersee per week’s stay (Captain and boot included!) May to October.
* all taxes and fees